Diana DeWolfe PA-C, MPAS
Diana a proven medical provider who has been practicing in the DC Metro Area for nearly 15 years as a certified Physician Assistant (PA-C). She started her career in family medicine, but found a passion for spinal health when she started working collaboratively with Dr. Subach in 2007. This partnership has allowed her to grow personally and professionally while giving her the opportunity to positively change the future of countless individuals. She has completed a residency and fellowship in the medical and surgical management of spinal disorders.
Her key focus areas are:
- Conducting comprehensive physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting tests and imaging studies
- Diagnosing and formulating treatment plans
- Prescribing tailored medications to meet each patients’ specific needs
- Counseling on preventive healthcare
- Serving as first assist in surgery along side Dr. Subach
She has an interest in nutrition and its impact on overall spinal health as well as post operative recovery and holds a certification in IV Nutritional Therapy, allowing her to consider all options in ensuring the best outcome for our patients.